Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver is effective against infections, colds and fermentation. It is tasteless, odorless and nontoxic. It is effective with meals as a digestive aid and allows no fermentation of food in the intestines.

Many forms of bacteria, fungus and viruses utilize a specific enzyme for their metabolism. Silver acts as a catalyst, effectively disabling the enzyme. It is toxic to all species tested of fungi, bacteria, protozoa, parasites and many viruses. There is no known cell-destructive organism that can live in the presence of even minute traces of silver. Destructive bacteria, virus and fungus organisms are killed within minutes of contact.

Colloidal Silver can be used safely as a supplement. It is absorbed into the tissues at a slow enough rate that is non-irritating to the tissues. The colloidal particles diffuse gradually throughout the blood and give prolonged therapeutic action.


Suggested Use:
  • Parasites
  • Yeast Infections
  • Cataracts
  • Cold/Flu Season
  • Natural Antibiotic
Primary Ingredients:
  • Silver

** Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about product efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.


Send this page to a friend!